[DeTomaso] Seats

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 12:41:04 EST 2021

What is a reasonable minimum ground clearance at the lowered pan for a street driven car? My rear 'A" arms are level with 225 and 295/50/15's on 8"s and 10"s.
Under 7102 I have 4 1/4" clear at the rear seat track bolts to pavement with stock seat pans. There is really only one other part of the chassis that is lower, only by maybe a half inch, and it already has a couple good kiss marks from bottoming. When Vin and I left the Boston Cup show two years ago I thought I'd left a piece behind. What a jolt it must be when the pans bottom first!!!