[DeTomaso] NPC - Wanna get away?

Matt Wells nwpantera at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 00:47:26 EST 2021

 Like most people when I come across an interesting website, either for
reference or fun, I often bookmark it with the intent of referring back to
it as needed.
I decided to go back through my (easily a thousand) saved sites and
eliminate any which are not relevant to me anymore or don't even exist
anymore. This forgotten little gem comes under the fun escape category!
For any Italian supercar/race car/sports car lover this site is one of a
kind.
They have honored some of the classic Italian designs with well produced,
thoughtful and historically correct short films about some of the most
expensive and revered cars on the planet and the people who drove them.
Italian car heaven!
And the best part? They drive them like they were meant to be driven. Even
in the snow!
Perhaps some of you are familiar with these films or visited this website
before but perhaps some of you haven't. Definitely worth a re-visit as
current new material has been added since I bookmarked it a few years back.
Yes Simon Kidston runs an exclusive rare car business, but with a passion
rarely exhibited and his website is proof of that, even though I can't
afford any of the cars!
Turn up the volume and enjoy the drive...

https://www.kidston.com/films/

Matt (I love the bittersweet ending of C'était une urgence)