[DeTomaso] Undercarraige emblem

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Dec 22 16:54:25 EST 2021

NO, there was no factory original undercarriage plaque, they are all placed by subsequent owners
Larry

On 12/22/21, 1:36 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Matt" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of nwpantera at gmail.com> wrote:

       Thanks for the replies and explanation to my inquiry. The one on my car
       is screwed to a bracket that attaches to the undercarriage and sticks
       out a couple inches past the sway bar.A
       So my question now is this. Did all cars come with this plaque, whether
       they were glued on or installed on a bracket?
       Thanks again,
       Matt