[DeTomaso] Undercarraige emblem

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Wed Dec 22 16:41:03 EST 2021

My '74 did not.

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 4:36 PM
To: jderyke at aol.com
Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Undercarraige emblem

Thanks for the replies and explanation to my inquiry. The one on my car is screwed to a bracket that attaches to the undercarriage and sticks out a couple inches past the sway bar.
So my question now is this. Did all cars come with this plaque, whether they were glued on or installed on a bracket?
Thanks again,
Matt