[DeTomaso] Funny but true!

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 14:04:54 EST 2021

Have take this one step further in reference to Mr Tjaarda's likes.  I was on an "Angels' Flight Run" in the Angeles National Forest, years ago (might have been 2002).  This was organized by Maurice Khawan.  Maurice is author of the book Maserati 5000 G.T. A Significant Automobile.  Panteras were also invited.  Mr.Tom Tjaarda was here at that time and drove in a friends' purely original stock Pantera.  Mr. Drew[aster] was there too and offered to drive mine on that run.  I recall Tom saying something to the fact that he'd rather make that drive in one of the newer Corvettes than the stock Pantera. Just sayin' ... I think his tastes were more adventurous than merely a Pantera purist.   Laurie