[DeTomaso] Kindig Pantera progect

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 22:40:52 EST 2021

John,

I had numerous conversations with Tom at Pocono and I would have to agree to disagree on this one, he made it very clear to me to leave the Pantera alone rather than build another iteration on top of the current design.  He simply suggested building a completely different car from the ground up.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone