[DeTomaso] "Looseness" resolved

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 17:57:06 EST 2021

Loose bolts on driver side halfshaft.

I just pushed the car back and forth while watching the transaxle and
cardans. I could see a slight play on the driver side and when i checked,
the 4 bolts were loose.

Tightened bolts and now all is fine. Checked the ones on the passenger side
too, just in case.

Should I maybe put some Locktite on them or maybe some better nuts that
have the plastic inserts to prevent coming loose from (stupid) downshifting
or vibrations ?

Konrad