[DeTomaso] Anybody know this car / Eric Belter

dan at excaliburre.com dan at excaliburre.com
Sun Aug 22 16:20:11 EDT 2021

I agree with Mike Drew. If anyone has interest or questions just call Eric.

Erik is a great guy. Very honest and also an excellent mechanic.

I'll never forget him changing out the transaxle on The Winged Warrior on
the grass for the Shine and Show preceding the Silver State Challenge in
2000, after Mad Dawg talked Gary Hall into loaning his high ratio ZF so I
could move to a higher speed bracket.

Eric's car was fast and very well maintained. It's a shame what happened to
his car.

I hope it finds a good home and gets back on the road.

Dan Courtney

La Jolla, CA

Dan at excaliburre.com