[DeTomaso] What is the tube on the left side of this Pantera lower cowling - Large tube

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 04:20:06 EDT 2021

Sean,

Here is a diagram of what your 1971 car setup looks like:

https://www.panterasbywilkinson.com/2016/ill19b.html

The rectangular slot on the top of the heater box has a metal flap that is controlled by the knob that was labeled in the USA with a crude placard that was made here.

Mike

Sent from my iPad

   [1]https://www.panterasbywilkinson.com/2016/ill19b.html