[DeTomaso] What is the tube on the left side of this Pantera lower cowling

jim.kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Fri Aug 20 18:11:02 EDT 2021

On my '74 it is for fresh air to heater fan I think.Jim KosloskeySent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike & Elizabeth <mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> Date: 8/20/21  5:54 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'Detomaso List' <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] What is the tube on the left side of this Pantera lower	cowling https://www.ebay.com/itm/203311639986?hash=item2f56516db2:g:eBEAAOSwO5Vd6Ci- If you look at this cowling tray for sale on Ebay, there is a tube comingout about a third of the way from the left, what would be the right bottomwhen installed in the car.  What is this for?  I have the same tube on #6328with the other end of the tube open inside the cowling.  Is this a fresh airintake?  Was it attached to anything such as a tube or a shutoff valve? Inquiring minds need to know.ThanksMike Thomas