[DeTomaso] Concorso video

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 13:38:12 EDT 2021

All,

YouTube video, Pantera coverage starts at five minute mark and continues for about 90 seconds.

https://youtu.be/gPzxhf13l6k

Gentlemen filming noticed my silver 2511, even pointing out my double din Kenwood receiver, which is one of my favorite upgrades.

I am especially proud of the center console trim, which is comprised of 11 pieces of the OEM chromed brass channel used on the early car consoles, TIG welded, laboriously sanded and smoothed prior to chroming.

Larry