[DeTomaso] Where is the paint code on the body tags?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 18:28:13 EDT 2021

Or, look under the dash or pull up the carpet to see the original color, then look up the code.
The paint code was on a foil sticker stupidly attached to the top of the radiator. Practically as soon as the radiator got hot, it burned off.

Only way to know now is a Marti Report.

Mike

Sent from my iPad