[DeTomaso] Rough '73 on Fb Marketplace

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 17:23:00 EDT 2021

Hello everyone. It sure has been a long time since I posted anything on here. 2075 is still in safe hibernation but I have been piqued by the bent '74 on Fb.But, there's another one I can see:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/445720746665107/
In San Rafael CA
Apologies if the conversation has already been had on this one. What do you think the score is? $345k???Cheers, Phil.