[DeTomaso] To Drop or Not to Drop

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 13:41:12 EDT 2021

Mike,

Dropping floorpans is a decision each has to make for himself. I will say that the later cars (GT5-S etc) come with dropped pans from the factory and personally I feel they sit too low. My own car has dropped pans because my Recaro seats are several inches taller so they cancel each other out.

If you were happy before, I doubt you will be happier of you change it.

Mike

Sent from my iPad