[DeTomaso] Good Project for kids or grandkids. Learn about Engines

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:00:31 EDT 2021

These pop-up online shops are rife at the moment, take a look for a physical address or telephone number and some online reviews, if all are nonexistent like this one, then run away.... Most of the time you'll get some disappointing fake or meager copy in a speed pack from China to fulfill the order so the vendor has provided tangible goods for your payment to make it harder to call it an outright scam. Broken English descriptions is another tell-tale sign... I do hope in this case I am proven wrong!

Facebook seems to be their platform of choice; it amazes me how FB can fact check every political post and yet completely fail to get a handle on scam ads and shopping, or perhaps more a case that they are not incentivized to as it's a revenue stream.

Julian