[DeTomaso] Headlight shake fix

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Sun Sep 13 00:15:42 EDT 2020

Last time I had my car in to Don Byars’ place, he replaced the cracked plastic headlamp gear with a new brass one. I don’t know if it’s the gear, or if Don somehow clocked it and the motor, but there’s no longer any flutter in my headlamps (I have the SACC HIDs - POCA June 2018 Newsletter, From Frog to Quad - https://s3.amazonaws.com/ClubExpressClubFiles/999896/documents/2018_06_1819920430.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIA6MYUE6DNNNCCDT4J&Expires=1599970707&response-content-disposition=inline%3B%20filename%3D2018_06.pdf&Signature=9oOmurTKkgRU%2B2iK07yWvMTx6RY%3D), with the exception of hitting a sizable pothole. Then everything shakes!

Sent from my iPhone

   - [1]https://s3.amazonaws.com/ClubExpressClubFiles/999896/documents/201
[...]

   any
     1. mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com