[DeTomaso] Headlight shake fix

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 12 20:50:35 EDT 2020

On the Amerisport lights I know folks whom have added a bump stop to the bucket and adjusted so when raised it just creates tension against the light and front of the fender. There may be a fix within the mesh of the gear and drive, but the weight of the light is forward of the pivot so I like the bump stop method, but not yet executed on my car. That said, I do believe a lot of the headlight shake I see if from a stiffly sprung front end and the car bouncing more than the lights moving independently. BTW I have the ultra low profile Amerisport 60mm lights, with a very sharp upper light cutoff, which I think adds to the perception of the shake from the driving seat.

Julian