[DeTomaso] $13 a gasoline? NPC (warning: content may offend some readers)

LARRY FINCH fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 21:07:49 EDT 2020

All

If what Ken is putting forth turns out to have a ring of truth to it (he did close his post with LOL) then it appears to me that it would be advantageous to be part of this “intellectual elite” he refers to. Seems they will pretty much be at the top of the game and right now, from where I am sitting, that looks pretty appealing to me. DUH.

 Now I have certainly heard the term before but today I just got to wondering who they might be.

So I turned to the wisdom of the great all-knowing Google and typed in intellectualelite.org, but to my dismay that is not an active website. Nor is intellectualelite.com.

Well, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. I guess one should naturally assume knowledge of things that are labeled as “Elite” might be on a need to know, sort of a hush hush type of thing. If everybody knew about it then it surely couldn’t be considered as something “Elite”, right?

I am just not one to participate in Facebook, or TickTock, or Twitter, or all the other silliness that seems to occupy far too many daily calendars, so if there is access to the intellectual elite association on one of those platforms I don’t think I want to avail myself of that approach. Anyway, I would prefer a much more trustworthy website source to provide information on something as obscure as the intellectual elite. Thank goodness websites don’t have all of the mis-information that seems to run rampant in the social media world.

I am sorry that I tend to digress......

The purpose of this little missive is to see if anyone on the list knows how I can get in touch with, and hopefully become part of, the “intellectual elite”. As mentioned above, they’re the ones that seem to be destined to come out on top, and if I’m in that group I bet I will still be able to get gasoline and be allowed to drive 2511 to my heart’s content.

Heck, I bet I could even order all of the Subarus off of the road anytime I wanted to go for a drive.

Gee, I guess there was a little Pantera content, after all.    :-)

Larry

Most of those on this list will surely remember Buddy Hackett and his appearances on Johnny Carson’s show.

I guarantee you will crack a smile - maybe even laugh out loud- if you spend the seven minutes needed to watch it. You could use a good laugh, couldn’t you?

https://youtu.be/aww4HT5g7ig