[DeTomaso] $13 a gasoline?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 13:20:37 EDT 2020

 Certainly suspicious.

But I wonder why it makes sense to dump fresh water into the Sacramento delta and then into the ocean to maintain the environment of a fish (the delta smelt) that appears headed to extinction, when the water could be used for agriculture that would reduce atmospheric CO2?  If global warming is such a big deal it seems like we should grow more vegetation not save fish with no real value?  A lot of what the government is doing just doesn't make much sense to me, so I can believe that pushing gas to ridiculous prices to satisfy environmentalists is not out of the question.

Ken