[DeTomaso] Interesting Article on Pollution from gas vs electric vehicles

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Thu Oct 22 16:54:56 EDT 2020

Back when I lived on Maui, Tesla, Chevy Volt and Nissan Leaf owners loved to call out my Pantera as a ‘70s gross polluter. My first question back to them, was if they were charging their car from a wall outlet? The power plants are all run off kerosene-powered generators, with a couple of wind farms to supplement (which the power company has curtailed, because it costs more for wind power than fueled power). I only ran across two people who were charging their vehicles purely by solar. I gave those two props. The others were as green as a dead coco palm.

Sent from my iPhone