[DeTomaso] Trivia question: Factory colors and years of production

Mirril McMullen mirrilm at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 20 07:27:21 EDT 2020

   Well,
   I'm not trashing Marti.
   All the other details on the report were more info then I had
   originally.
   When I asked them for the correction, they were very professional and I
   have no complaints with their service.
   Color is really the only wildcard that I am aware of when it comes to
   decoding the VIN.
   That allows us to paint our cars any color we want,
   If I owned a 70 HEMI Cuda, I wouldn't have that flexibility ;-(
   /\/\