[DeTomaso] NHRA Just moved their events... for the POCA Rally :)

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:44:44 EDT 2020

Not to spoil the fun but there is more than one circuit at Bonderant race course.
Too bad we won’t get to race with the big boys on camera.
Rich

Sent from my iPhone

     [1][7]https://www.nhra.com/news/2020/nhra-camping-world-2021-schedul

     [1][8]https://www.nhra.com/news/2020/nhra-camping-world-2021-schedul