[DeTomaso] NHRA Just moved their events... for the POCA Rally :)

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:37:09 EDT 2020

Now that is funny.
Rich

-------------- next part --------------
   Now that is funny.
   Rich

   On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 8:32 AM Julian Kift
   <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

     A  A They'll be quicker down the straight, but you'll get them in
     the
     A  A corners.....
     A  A Julian
     A  A
     A __________________________________________________________________
     A  A From: DeTomaso <[2]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on
     behalf of
     A  A MICHAEL DREW via DeTomaso <[3]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
     A  A Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 8:01 AM
     A  A To: Don Thomas <[4]dtpantera at gmail.com>
     A  A Cc: DeTomaso_List <[5]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NHRA Just moved their events... for the
     POCA
     A  A Rally :)
     A  A It might get a bit crowded at the racetrack too if we are
     sharing the
     A  A same space as them!
     A  A Mike
     A  A Sent from my iPad
     A  A > On Oct 14, 2020, at 23:55, Don Thomas