[DeTomaso] Will these Recaro Seats fit in a Pantera

Dick Koch redcatman74 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:25:14 EDT 2020

The two pair of Tesla "parking" brakes I bought on Ebay were the ones
specified on Pantera Electronics' spec sheet. In my conversation with Jon
Haas, he said to adhere to the specs on the Tesla brakes when ordering them.

When received, I tested both sets. They worked correctly.

IMO, The stock "emergency" brake and the Tesla "parking" brake, from a
practical standpoint, are useful only as a parking  brake.

As far as using the "parking" brake, either the stock or Tesla version, in
the rare case brakes were to fail, I would rather rely on downshifting to
slow me down, versus relying on the "parking or emergency" brake to slow me
down...

Dick Koch - Atlanta

-------------- next part --------------
   The two pair of Tesla "parking" brakes I bought on Ebay were the ones
   specified on Pantera Electronics' spec sheet. In my conversation with
   Jon Haas, he said to adhere to the specs on the Tesla brakes when
   ordering them.
   When received, I tested both sets. They worked correctly.A
   IMO, The stock "emergency" brake and the Tesla "parking" brake, from a
   practical standpoint, are useful only as a parkingA  brake.A
   As far as using the "parking" brake, either the stock or Tesla version,
   in the rare case brakes were to fail, I would rather rely on
   downshifting to slow me down, versus relying on the "parking or
   emergency" brake to slow me down...
   Dick Koch - AtlantaA

   On Thu, Oct 15, 2020, 9:40 AM Julian Kift <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>