[DeTomaso] Will these Recaro Seats fit in a Pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:40:07 EDT 2020

They look pretty heavy; how much do the Tesla calipers weigh?

I know good solutions for an e-brake have been elusive for a Pantera, but do these calipers function purely as a parking brake or can they serve as a true emergency brake i.e. be applied when car is in motion to stop it in event of a hydraulic system failure? Are they on/off or have some degree of application control one would get with a standard e-brake setup?

Julian