[DeTomaso] Will these Recaro Seats fit in a Pantera

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 14:51:40 EDT 2020

 I bought a pair of Sparko seats and really like them, but they are too wide for the parking brake handle housing.  Going to an electric actuator:
https://www.saccrestorations.net/e-stopp-electronic-parking-brake-kit/

Ken

    On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 8:43:34 AM PDT, Mike & Elizabeth <mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> wrote:

   Can anyone tell me whether these seats currently on BaT would fit in a
  Pantera?  Temped . . .

  [1]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/pair-of-recaro-seats/

  Thanks

  Mike Thomas