[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Will these Recaro Seats fit in a Pantera

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 14 11:56:14 EDT 2020

Ouuuu!  Nice.  Except for the red. I always wanted Recaro seats but didn't know if they would fit.
You will have to ask for the dimensions of the rails (bottom pic) I would image. (I'm no expert)

Let us know what you find out. I am curious.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead