[DeTomaso] Our New Garage Build

Doug doug351c at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 22:58:06 EDT 2020

Steve,
	What a great idea for the driveway/land situation you have.  The Aerial shots really show the true scope of this project.
Will you be finishing the sides and roof to blend in with the house or will it have its own architectural look?
And how high will the rear retaining wall have to be?

Doug Braun
Blue 73L #5505