[DeTomaso] Our New Garage Build

steve at snclocks.com steve at snclocks.com
Tue Oct 6 14:43:02 EDT 2020

Kelly and I have begun building a new garage and master suite into the hillside beside our house.  Here is a shot of the equipment set up for the foundation pour – wow, lots of big equipment to pump cement up from the bottom of the driveway to the boom truck that placed the cement!

If interested, I’ve put together a photo gallery on our site - https://www.snclocks.com/New-Garage

Stephen and Kelly