[DeTomaso] Dim head lights

John Taphorn johnftaphorn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:40:24 EDT 2020

Tom

I resolved that issue before by disconnecting the headlight wiring from the
main harness at the Molex connector.  Clean the spades and reconnect.
Corrosion in the connection had increased electrical resistance.

The Molex connectors are accessible behind the front wheelhouse forward
splash guards.  Easy exercise

JT