[DeTomaso] Dim head lights

Tom Cabanski tcabanski at tencom.com
Mon Oct 5 10:58:00 EDT 2020

All of a sudden my head lights are dim when I turn them on after many years of no issues.
When I switch to high beams the driver side works, but the passenger side head light does not work at all.
Many years back I did make the relay update to the wiring to get the power off the ignition switch and installed new bulbs.
Bad head light? Bad ground somewhere?
Tom