[DeTomaso] aluminum stuck in file

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:22:54 EST 2020

Just wanted to pass on a new thing I learned today.
Many of you have probably already done this or similar.

My favorite file has had aluminum stuck in the teeth.
Nothing seemed to work to get it out.
I learned that you can take a piece of copper tubing and on one end open it
up and make it flat.
Then you push the copper tubing back and forth  in line with the groves.
As the copper goes through it makes teeth in the copper  that line up with
the groves of the file and pushes the aluminum out.

Made me happy.
Rich Hoppe