[DeTomaso] iPod Touch now loads music/HomePod feedback

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:44:23 EST 2020

Yeah Markus--  the airPods survived my ruthless scrutiny!  And the
cool little charging case also says "love, steve" which is very nice.
The sound ain't bad but it's pretty tough to beat "over ear"
headphones when it comes to noise-cancelling.
I switched back and forth btw active and transparent and struggled to
hear a difference.  Ambient noise came through either way.
But this could be due to the way my ears are shaped.  Even when using
store-bought earplugs for various purposes (motorcycle riding, power
tools, driving a Pantera) I find that it is difficult to get them to
seal up inside my ear unless I modify them in some way and then put
them in sideways or otherwise scrunch them up so they seal and stay
put.
Hey, there is a private deTomaso email list that is run by a Pantera
guy.  All the top Pantera guys are in there pretty much every day,
Mike Drew, Jack DeRyke etc.  Great bunch of guys and there is nothing
that they do not know about Panteras.
You have to sign up and get a password.  The excellent condition of
your Pantera is largely a direct result of me listening to these guys
and following their advice.
Oh yeah, last oil/filter change I did on the car was May 2020 so you
should be good for a year or so.
John
 Sent using Hushmail
On 11/2/2020 at 8:13 PM, "tschelos"  wrote:hey John that’s a
horrible experience and good feedback. I have had the same issues but
I switched everything off in settings: no Siri, no random
music..it’s all hidden in the home app. however lots of people
prefer to talk to their devices....I don‘t! ..and I don‘t know why
people like it. because if you are able to talk to a device, it is
able to listen to you. and when doesn‘t it listen? however we have a
real aggressive privacy policy that doesn‘t allow us to listen or
collect data (unlike Alexa).there’s a speaker by Logitech, battery
powered called UE boom, no Siri, you can’t talk to it. I take that
with me everywhere I go and it has good sound. on NOV 10th we’ll
announce something we haven‘t done before. if you‘d like one let
me know..or the new 5G mini iPhone (you can switch 5G off if you want
as well).how do you like your airPods? did they survive?

Sent from my iPhone