[DeTomaso] Dynamat

Steven Edwards1969Dart gsedwards at cox.net
Sat May 23 17:07:56 EDT 2020

I have used the Dynamat on the roofs of 3 Pantera’s and 2 Darts over the past 5 years. I have not had one that fell down, so far, but I believe that it will stay if applied correctly.
You also do not need to cover the whole roof. I have done both, the trick is to be careful and not get too many creases in it and cover it with some foam and fabric.

Steven Edwards