[DeTomaso] dyna mat

David adin at frontier.net
Sat May 23 13:20:13 EDT 2020

Mr. Finch,

As an experiment I used a "dyna mat" type product on the ceiling of my hot
rod truck when I had the headliner (a piece of card board) out. Poo, can't
find the video comparison . . . .

You don't need to cover every inch, just a piece across the roof, you will
be amazed. My old truck lives outside, the stuff never comes off.

David in Durango