[DeTomaso] Dynamat on the roof...

LINDA HUBER lindahuber at cox.net
Sat May 23 16:12:48 EDT 2020

   Hi Larry -

   NOT speaking from experience, but.....

   Having 3 pounds of Dynamat falling down on your head while you're
   driving your car is a lot worse than just struggling with the fabric
   liner.

   Unless you get a large sample of people who swear by this technique, I
   would have a little bit of concern regarding adhesion.

   If I were doing this, I would be very interested in surface prep, and
   if there is any suggested cure time. Would it improve adhesion if you
   made a "buck" or a form to apply constant pressure to the Dynamat after
   application, and if so, for how long.

   Just tossing out ideas.

   I have heard several (many?) stories about headliners falling down
   while driving.

   Good luck with the project.

   Chuck