[DeTomaso] Pantera Won't Start but has fuel, spark, good timing etc. Baffled and need Advice

Mike Becker mikebecker679 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 22:24:16 EDT 2020

This is the statement that me think the engine was running while cranking, but would not continue running when you stop cranking:

... It cranked fine, would sound like it wanted
   to fire but would not.  Even when I floored the gas pedal while
   cranking it (like for a flooded engine) it would rev up very high like
   it was running but would not catch to keep running...

mike