[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Dash Removal

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat May 16 21:13:32 EDT 2020

Can you put it into Dropbox?  Then send a link out?

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

On 5/16/20, 1:13 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of steve at snclocks.com" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of steve at snclocks.com> wrote:

    With the guidance from Rob DuMoulin, Larry Finch, Jack DeRyke and several
    others I got my dash out, replaced the fan motor, and got it all back
    together and it works!

    I put together a pdf of the steps, including photos.  Since it is 11MB, one
    cannot share it via this list.  I would be happy to send it to anyone who
    would like to see how I removed the dash from our '73.

    Stephen Nelson