[DeTomaso] Good Morning...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:51:14 EDT 2020

Good morning,

Where is my soap box ?

I received a message from a long time owner, ready to finally join the registry.

Yes there are still a few out there!

He asked questions that are answered by the Registry FAQs page, but I wrote

a personal reply. Sure it took more than 20 minutes to write, and I dislike spending

time manually writing what is already written . but I did it anyway.

Only to have his mail tool or ISP reject or block my reply.

Now that is frustrating!

So. If you ask me some questions, make sure you can receive my reply.

If my message bounces back, there is no point in me trying to reply again, at least until

the sender fixes his spam filter or whatever the fault.

Attached is yesterday's cover page pic of a gauge cluster (late style with extra small gauges next to the Speedo/Tach).

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp