[DeTomaso] 2020 Ares Panther

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:16:59 EDT 2020

I didn't have car posters when I was a kid, but I fell in love with the Pantera when I saw my first one in Super Ford Magazine.  It must have been the early 80s.

The first one I saw for real was at Pantava in Little Rock.  There were several there.  I was in heaven.

But it was way out of my price range.  My Mustang was worth maybe $1,000, and I was still in high school.

It took a while, but of course, I finally got mine.