[DeTomaso] Car just quits

fred fred at creekspeak.com
Fri May 8 23:59:16 EDT 2020

I have the exhaust  problem fixed after all your help. Now, on two occasions, I pulled off the highway and the car just died at the stop sign. I waited a minute, cranked it without using the gas pedal. Nothing.  Stepped on the accelerator  and it started. After that, no problem. A faulty carburetor?  Please  email  your thoughts and, as usual, thanks for your insight. Fred Sent from Samsung tablet.