[DeTomaso] Secret writing on engine cover wings, paint question

Clark Family cclark at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 8 19:05:41 EDT 2020

You are right "74" not "Z4". Writing is on the passenger side wing
only. The paint looks and is failing on both identically so they have
had a long life together. The drivers side has the hump for the exterior
fuel filler.

You are making my car sound fancy with your FIA interpretation, I
thought a 'T' might be hiding under some rust and it is actually "FIAT".
I will look closely after the derusting step is done.

Interesting,
Chris