[DeTomaso] Working on dual MC conversion like Goran (Hemi Pantera) did, Anyone have ideas?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:39:40 EDT 2020

Yes, the fender needs to be dented.  If you use a small master, it fits
right behind a major support, so you’re really only denting the sheet metal.

Or, you can use a remote master with no denting.

Or, you can do what Goran and others have done.  I have seen the Dennis CNC
Brakes setup, and it is nice.