[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Correction to my former post (re: Corona V)

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 18:25:32 EDT 2020

Terry, you mean JPL is closed too? Oh my.  I'll say you're braver than I.  The only thing I've been out for was a tank of gas in the hybrid MKZ as the news suggested to have a full tank.  I wore rubber gloves and took my Clorox wipes for the pump and now I'm set for another 600 miles.  Mars may be a better option though.  Is this all for real?? That isn't so unusual for me though.  I always have a bottle of sanitizer in each car, my work bag, and my purse. Must admit I have a good supply of gloves and masks too.  Each time I go to a doctor appt. or medical bldg. can't help but collect a few. I have to go to bank now.  I'll take cash back with a tweezers.  : )Laurie