[DeTomaso] NPC warning-- new imminent threat (not for the timid or politically correct, do not read this if you are easily scared)

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Fri Mar 13 20:09:30 EDT 2020

I am living normally (as far as one can when everybody else is losing
it) and will continue to do so.  Fear of death = fear of life = living
a life of living death.
_The future's uncertain and the end is always near__Let it roll, baby
roll..._
_--Jim Morrison_
What if nobody cancelled anything?  What if nobody sold their stocks
or cleared out the shelves at Wal-Mart?  What if everyone boldly lived
and worked and played in fearless contact with each other, viruses be
damned?
Even if billions of people died because of that, whatever remained of
humanity would find itself living in a far better frame of mind than
it has ever knownthroughout our history.  We'd have chosen brotherhood
over death allowing us to finally transcend our hate-filled,
blood-soaked history and put it behind us forever.
Now _that_ would be progress!
But it'll never happen.  We love our fear and dread and horror too
much.  We love horror precisely because we are so numb inside that
only the looming specter of death gets our blood pumping.  Global
virus threats like this jolt us out of our zombie minds and let us
feel alive for a moment as we look at death and catastrophe square in
the face.  A twisted, dubious thrill indeed.
If you find yourself afraid of this moment in time, get out there and
shake hands, eat at a restaurant and pay with cash, get on a plane,
pump gas, hug people as if life is beautiful because it fucking well
is.  Be a goddamned real human being.
Virus schmirus.....the imminent threat of the terrifying possibility
of becoming a calm, rational, loving human being--  that is what we
are all afraid of.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 3/13/2020 at 3:25 PM, "Laurie Ferrari via DeTomaso"  wrote:Terry,
you mean JPL is closed too? Oh my.  I'll say you're braver than I.
The only thing I've been out for was a tank of gas in the hybrid MKZ
as the news suggested to have a full tank.  I wore rubber gloves and
took my Clorox wipes for the pump and now I'm set for another 600
miles.  Mars may be a better option though.  Is this all for real??
That isn't so unusual for me though.  I always have a bottle of
sanitizer in each car, my work bag, and my purse. Must admit I have a
good supply of gloves and masks too.  Each time I go to a doctor appt.
or medical bldg. can't help but collect a few. I have to go to bank
now.  I'll take cash back with a tweezers.  : )Laurie