[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Saturday, March 7, 2020

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 01:38:35 EST 2020

Hi guys,

Just a few months ago, Gerry Romack absolutely stole a Pantera Si at auction. I was amazed at how cheaply it went.

Not this one!

https://www.goodingco.com/vehicle/1991-de-tomaso-pantera-90-si/

$357k with buyer’s premium.  A very reasonable price for a car with only 500km from new.

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

-------------- next part --------------

   [1]https://www.goodingco.com/vehicle/1991-de-tomaso-pantera-90-si/

   $357k with buyer's premium.  A very reasonable price for a car with
   only 500km from new.

   Mike

   Sent from my iPad
   Begin forwarded message:

   Hammer Price : Auction Results In Real Time
   Portfolio Report Saturday, March 7, 2020
   Pantera
   1.
   1991 De Tomaso Sold $320,000 USD
   Pantera 90 Si EST. PRICE $400K-$600K USD
   EXTERIOR Metallic Black
   Gooding & Co.
   INTERIOR Grey
   Lot 32    Amelia Island
   ODOMETER 499 km
   CHASSIS N-o ZDT874000MA009634
   March 6, 2020    1:04PM (EST)
   De Tomaso
   1.
   1991 De Tomaso Sold $320,000 USD
   Pantera 90 Si EST. PRICE $400K-$600K USD
   EXTERIOR Metallic Black
   Gooding & Co.
   INTERIOR Grey
   Lot 32    Amelia Island
   ODOMETER 499 km
   CHASSIS N-o ZDT874000MA009634
   March 6, 2020    1:04PM (EST)
   Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification preferences in the
   app using Settings.
   (c) 2020 Live Auction Results, LLC