[DeTomaso] Are you a car enthusiast?

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Mon Jun 15 21:30:25 EDT 2020

Larry,

Very well could be, but I would consider that a minor issue. Once you’re going, it’s still an H. Don’t need to do a search for shift knob pics—I’m almost 65 and grew up with column and floor shift trucks and cars. I’ve owned them all from three on the tree to 4-speed Mustangs to the Pantera’s funky five on the floor. Driven a few Ferraris and a Lamborghini with the same pattern. I find it hard to believe guys in an exotic car dealership are caught off guard by a gated 5-speed that is also present in 308s and Countachs. Maybe it struck me odd because COVID is getting to me...

Richard

Sent from my iPhone