[DeTomaso] Are you a car enthusiast?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 18:17:38 EDT 2020

Richard,

I think what the reviewer was referencing is the fact that unlike almost every (all?) other floor shift patterns, rather than first gear being forward and selecting second gear requiring a rearward pull, the Pantera requires a forward push to get into second gear.

If you do an online search for shift knobs with printed shift patterns you will have a very hard time finding one that matches our Pantera shift pattern.

Larry