[DeTomaso] Fancy a bit of a project?

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sun Jun 14 21:06:02 EDT 2020

Just stick a Lambo badge on the front and be done with it.

jerry knotts

   [1][4]https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/1972-detomaso-pantera-c-11042.ht
   That project should keep somebody busy for quite awhile!
   Mike
   Sent from my iPad

References

   1. [5]https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/1972-detomaso-pantera-c-11042.htm

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.