[DeTomaso] Fancy a bit of a project?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 15:53:59 EDT 2020

Someone dumped a ton of money into parts, but I still feel $40K is ambitious, it's probably worse than a 'normal' project car as you somehow have to try and undo all the comic book drug induced modifications. Although, I suppose if you are a Gas Monkey Garage fan you might consider them a head start.... 😉

"It comes equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission"..... translation by Babbel = there's a ZF transmission case and you'll require a manual for the work ahead of you!

Julian
A few weeks ago somebody posted a link to some real A-holes who had wrecked a perfectly good Pantera to build a Kustom Kar. They have apparently since thought better of it, and the wreckage of their efforts is now available for purchase at Beverly Hills Car Club, that well-known purveyor of fine automobiles.

https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/1972-detomaso-pantera-c-11042.htm

That project should keep somebody busy for quite awhile!

Mike

Sent from my iPad

   [1]https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/1972-detomaso-pantera-c-11042.ht